[Submitted by: whitedevilremy
S.H.I.E.L.D Personnel are reminded that the X-Men are visiting on this upcoming Monday. In light of this, we would like to set a few ground rules:
- No asking and/or insinuating the Avengers are better than the X-Men or vice-versa, regardless of personal opinion.
- If a short, hairy man comes up to you and asks where the beer is, direct him to the kitchen.
- If you see a tall man in a trench coat with black-and-red eyes, you are reminded that this is the Mutant Thief Gambit and to keep a close eye on your personal belongings and, more importanly, clearance cards.
- If a young woman seems to walk through walls/objects/people, do not be alarmed. That is Shadowcat and the building is not haunted.
- Be reminded that if Shadowcat seems to slip into Thor’s personal quarters through the walls that it is to be reported immediately.
- Agent Barton is reminded that he is to keep his hands off of the ladies of the X-Men, as they all seem to have steady relationships. Any injuries he sustains from engaging in flirtations with the ladies of the X-Men will not be supported by his medical insurance.]
This is so dope, lol.